Thursday, 17 April 2014

Fashion haul

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
I know its a Thursday but I think I might start positing on Thursdays or maybe Tuesdays because I have so many posts scheduled! So whilst I'm in Florida, my best friend and I have been doing some shopping and these are the things I've bought in another shopping trip.

All of these items are from pac sun.



These are a black short top and a pair of high-waisted shorts. These were quite cheap and I really like them together.



I also got this white top with black eyes on it which I love.



Finally, I bought these black and cream leggings. These are really comfy and are perfect for travelling. I think they look really nice with gladiator style sandals. 

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos