Sunday, 6 April 2014

My Favourite YouTubers

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
So I know that this post isn't really a lifestyle post and I apologise for that but today I'm going to be telling you my favourite YouTubers. I haven't always been into youtube but this year I've started to really get into the beauty gurus and really enjoy watching them.

My best friend, who is obsessed with YouTube, told me all of her favourite YouTubers but after a while, I had watched all of their videos and wanted to find more people I loved to watch. I have finally found lots of beauty gurus that I love on YouTube and I thought that I'd share them with you today. Let me know who you would recommend and if you watch any of these YouTubers too. Or even if you have a channel, link it or comment below, I'd love to subscribe.

All of the YouTubers below are linked if you click on their name so check them out and let me know how you like them!



xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos