Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Target Haul

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
Hey guys,
So my best friend and I went to Target the other day and these are the items that I bought. I mostly bought makeup but I also got a candle. I'm sorry that some of these photos aren't in focus and the backgrounds aren't great, I was kind of rushing when I took them.


I picked up a red velvet candle and it smells sooo nice. It is probably my favourite candle I have had. I will definitely repurchase it.

I also got some Crest White Teeth Whitening Strips. There are 12 strips and you use them for 30 minutes each day. I think I purchased these for $24.99. I've used them before and I found them really effective.

As for cosmetics, I bought quite a few things. I won't go into too much detail because I'll probably review them in the future. Firstly I got the NYC bronzer in sunny because I've heard really good things about it. I also got the Wet N Wild Hightlighter in Reserve your Cabana. I thought that was a really good deal because it was a very large product and only cost $2.99.


I also got an EOS balm in Lemon Drop. I like to collect these EOS balms as they are very moisturising and this one has an SPF 15.


For my birthday, I got three Revlon Lip Butters. I chose three colours and kept one and my Mum kept the others to give me on my birthday. I love the Revlon Lip Butters, they are so moisturising and pigmented. I got the colours: Tutti Fruitti, Sugar Frosting and Strawberry Shortcake.


I also got a Wet N Wild eyeshadow palette in Comfort Zone. These shadows are super pigmented and pretty and I got the whole palette for around $4.


I also got a Scandal Eyes eyeliner in Nude to apply to my waterline. I also got another MasterShape Brow Pencil in Soft Brown because my previous one has almost run out.


That is everything I got on my haul!

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos