Saturday, 19 April 2014

Theme Park Outfit Ideas

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
Hey guys,
So the other day I watched Bethany Mota's theme park outfit ideas video and thought it was a cute idea and I enjoyed watching it so I decided to do a post like it with my favourite theme park ideas seeing as me and my best friend are currently in Florida and will be visiting Magic Kingdom during our stay.

Seeing as when you go to a theme park it is quite a long day and you want to be comfy, I took that into consideration with these outfits and these are what I chose:

Outfit 1:


Firstly I'm wearing a pair of denim shorts from American Eagle and a plain black cami from Aeropostale. I paired this with a holey cream jacket from American Eagle so that I would have a cover up for air-conditioned rooms. I wore this outfit with a pair of white Converse and a hat. I also carried a backpack from American Eagle to carry my camera and any other essentials I may need for the trip.

Outfit 2:



My second outfit is this simple outfit from Pacsun. I wore some high-waisted denim shorts and a short black top. I also wore this with some white converse.

Outfit 3:

This is a sundress that I got from Aeropostale quite a while ago, the belt included. I wore this with some sandals. 

Outfit 4:

This is another dress from Aeropostale that I purchased a while ago and I also wore it with sandals.

These were my outfits for a theme park. I hope you like this kind of post!

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

2 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos