Monday, 12 May 2014

Bourjois 3D Effect Lipglosses Review

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
Hey guys!
Today once again i'm going to be reviewing lip glosses. This time its the Bourjois Effet 3D Glosses which you can purchase here.



I have three of these glosses in number 46,  number 13 and number 05. I wish they had names but its just the numbers. These are very pigmented lip glosses but they are also very sticky, something I don't particularly like in a lipgloss. The smell isn't very strong and the colour is very nice too. The applicator is a small brush which I quite like.

without flash

with flash
Overall, I think that these are quite good lip glosses but they aren't  my favourite and I don't think I'm going to buy anymore because I really don't like how sticky they are but if you can get past that, they are great glosses.

xoxo PinkCupcakexxo


2 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos