Sunday, 11 May 2014

Drugstore Dupes

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 08:14
Hey guys,
I'm sorry my posting hasn't been entirely on point for the past few weeks, I will try to post more regularly but I can't guarantee it will be on schedule.

Today I have some dupes that I have found, some of the colours don't match up completely but the formulas do and vice versa. I am trying to find more dupes and when I go back to Florida in the summer I'm going to buy some more but until then this is what I've found.

Firstly, I think that this Benefit lipgloss is just like Jessica Simpson lipgloss. The formula is very similar and the colours are also similar.


My next dupe is the Mac lipstick in Syrup and Rimmel's Kate Moss lipstick in 17. These colours are slightly different but roughly the same and the formula is similar but I'd say the Mac one is slightly sheerer.




My next dupe i have had lots of questions about before asking if I'd tried both products and I finally got round to trying out the Maybelline Baby Skin pore eraser after having been using Benefits the Porefessional. I have to say that I do prefer Benefits pore eraser but if you have little money to spend I would go with Maybellines product because they are very similar, I just personally prefer the high-end version.

The next dupe is Benefits Bad Gal lash and Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Curl. These mascaras are very similar and I actually prefer Bourjois' mascara.


Stilas lip crayon in Party Pink and Rimmels Colour Rush in 'All you need is pink' are very similar colours but the Stila one is slightly darker. These are very similar products so if you didn't want to splurge on an expensive lip crayon, I'd go for these from Rimmel.

 

Mac Lipstick in Ravishing is a very similar colour to Revlons Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya. Revlons is a lot sheerer because it is only a lip butter but I'm sure if you built t up it would look very similar to the Mac Lipstick. 


My next products aren't complete dupes but I find that the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette is a lot like this Avon Palette. The Naked basics  shadows are a lot more pigmented and last a lot longer but if you didn't have that money, I do think the shadows in this Avon one are similar.


My final dupe is this Mac Limited Edition palette and the Wet N Wild palette in Comfort Zone. These aren't completely the same colours but Im sure you could get similar looks with them. 


I intend to find more dupes but these are my current ones. I hope you liked this post!

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo











2 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos