Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Green Eye Makeup Look

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
Hey guys,

Heres how I achieved this eye makeup look.

I actually started by using a lipstick from a Wet N Wild lip Expressions palter. I used it as a cream shadow all over the lid, it was a gold colour.
Then I added the pink colour from the Wet N Wild Comfort Zone palette all over that.
I then added the green colour from the same palette on the outer part of my lid.
I also added the dark shimmery colour on the outer part and blended it all out.
Then I took the dark brown colour and put it in the crease.
Next I took the Rimmel Scandal Eyes eyeliner in Nude in my waterline and put a black eyeliner from Rimmel under my eyes and smudged it out.
I then curled my lashed and put a coat of Maybellines The Rocket mascara.
I did my eyebrows with my Milani Brow Kit  and my Maybelline Master Shape Bow pencil.


That was how I achieved this eye look! I hope you enjoyed it!

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos