Monday, 26 May 2014

Rimmel Apocalips Review

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
Hey guys!
Despite only having one of the Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquers, I'm going to review it for you today.


I bought this product a while ago because I really wanted a lip lacquer and there was a sale on Rimmel. I hadn't read or seen any reviews on it so it was quite a risky purchase. A lip lacquer is a bit like a cross between a lipstick (vivid colour) and lipgloss (a glossy finish). Lip lacquers stain the lips to last all day. I do find that this is true, it does stain and last all day. In fact, after swatching it on the back of my hand, it stayed all day despite me trying to rub and wash it off.


This is extremely pigmented and the colour is very vivid. I have the colour Nova which is a nice pink but it is available in 13 shades in total. It is great for a night out when you want your lips to be bright and last all night but for a natural everyday look, its probably too pigmented and bright. I found that dabbing and blotting my lips after putting this product on can help you to achieve a nice, much more natural look that will last all day so thats what I tend to do.

I don't really have any bad points about this product however I probably won't be buying another one because I like the colour I have and the bright lips aren't really for me. I would recommend these though especially at a mere £5.99 and you can buy it here
xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

2 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos