Wednesday, 28 May 2014

The No Makeup Makeup Look

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
This look has got to be my favourite. I love makeup but I like it to be extremely subtle. Unless its a big event, I don't like my mascara to be visible and clumpy nor do I like my foundation to be heavy. These are some things I do to achieve this subtle look.

1. I like to use no foundation and just concealer. I use Collections Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair 01 and put it on any blemishes and under my eyes. I use it very sparingly as I still want to look natural.

2. Now I like to add a tiny amount of a subtle pink blush to the apples of my cheeks. I don't like there to be any harsh line. I just do it to look like I had a hot flush or had been outside in the cold.

3. Now I curl my eyelashes. This is a crucial step because it makes all the difference especially when you won't be wearing mascara like me. If you want something on your lashes, add a clear mascara or a brown mascara. Don't use black as it will look to harsh with this look. I would also recommend brushing through your lashes as it can make a big difference.


4. Now I run an eyebrow pencil through my brows. I don't create any line or shape. I just fill in sparse patches. I use the Soap and Glory Brow Archery but I use the wax crayon side for this look as its much more natural.

5. I like to apply a lip balm. I don't use a tinted one because I quite like my natural lip colour but if you wanted some colour I would recommend the Revlon lip butters.

This is all the steps I do to achieve this look! What do you do?

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos