Wednesday, 25 June 2014

40 Makeup Questions

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice 

What skin type do you have? (dry, oily or combination)
Combination. I have an oily t-zone but around the corners of my nose is very dry.

What is your current facial wash?
I like Decleor Cleanse and Neutrogena Acne Control daily scrub.

Do you exfoliate?
Once or twice a week 

What brand do you use?
Simple

What moisturiser do you use? 
L'Oreal Skin Perfection Moisturiser

Do you have freckles?
A few but not really.

Do you use eye cream?
Yes by Garnier.

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I don't get bad acne but I occasionally have some breakouts.

Have you ever use ProActiv?
No but I've heard very good things about it.

What foundation do you use?
I don't wear foundation often but if I do:
Bare Minerals Powder Foundation
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum
Rimmel Match Perfection


How about concealer?
Collection Lasting Perfection 

Do you know your undertone colour?
Golden

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
don't like them unless they're very subtle and natural looking.

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes but I don't.

What brand of mascara do you use?
don't wear mascara very much but when I do its Maybelline.

Sephora or Mac?
don't shop much in either so I don't really have an opinion on them.

Do you have a MAC Pro-Card?
No but I'd love one!

What make-up tools do you use in make-up application?
Eyelash curlers and Real Techniques Brushes.


Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Not for the eyes.

For the face?
Benefit the PoreFessional
Rimmel Fix and Perfect 

What is your favourite eye shadow? (Colour or Shade)
I love 'Walking on Eggshells' from the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette.

Do you use pencil or liquid eye-liner?
I don't use much eyeliner but when I do its pencil.

How often do you poke your eyes with an eye liner pencil?
Not that often at all actually!

What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
I find them very messy and so I try to stay away from them.

Do you use mineral make-up? 
Yes but not much. I'd like more though.

What is your favorite lipstick?
I'm really not sure!

How about lip gloss? 
I love my Jessica Simpson Glosses.

What is your favorite blush?
One from Stila, I don't know the colour.

Do you buy make-up on e-bay?
No

Do you like drug store make-up?
I love it! I own mostly drugstore make-up

Do you go to CCO's? (Cosmetic Company Outlets)
No

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
No, I like to play around with it but I'd never go into that. Plus my older sister used to be a makeup artist so she helps me.

Are you clumsy in putting on make-up?
Not really, no.

Name a make-up crime that you hate?
A foundation line

Do you like colourful shades of make-up (lipstick, eye shadow) or neutral tones?
Mostly neutral as I like a natural look.

Which celebrity always has great make-up?
I love Miranda Kerr and Selena  Gomez's makeup.

If you could leave the house with just ONE Make-up item, what would you use?
Concealer

Could you ever leave the house without any make-up on?
I do most of the time!

Do you think you look good even without any make-up on?
I think I look presentable, I don't know about good!

In your opinion, what is the BEST make-up line?
I like Maybelline and Rimmel

What do you think of Make-up?
I love it!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos