Monday, 30 June 2014

Mixed Haul

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
On Saturday I went to my local shopping mall and bought lots of new products. I won't talk about them too much though because once I have gotten a feel for the products, I will review them.


Firstly, I went to Boots and I bought the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation in B20. I've been wanting to try this for a while now and I'll do a review on it once I have used it for a while. It is quite expensive at £33.00 but I've heard that its well worth the price. You can buy it here.


Also from Boots, I picked up a Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in the colour 107. This is a deep red colour which I have really wanted for a while and I highly rate the Kate Moss lipsticks from Rimmel. They are good quality but very affordable. If you want to see my full review on them, click here.


I also bought a nail polish from Barry M's Gelly collection in Blue Grape. I love this colour and you can buy it here.

Because of all of these Boots purchases, I had enough advantage points to get a free Benefit Gimme Brow. I would really recommend getting a Boots Advantage Card because I got a £17 for free with it. I got Benefits Gimme Brow in Light/Medium. You can buy it here.


Then I went to New Look and got some new black flat shoes because I needed some new school shoes.

After New Look, I went to Superdrug and I bought L'Oreal's Skin Perfection Moisturiser because I had run out of it. If you want to see my review on this, click here.

Also from Superdrug, I bought one of Tanya Burr's lip glosses in Chic. I haven't yet tried one of these but have heard such great things that I thought I'd try one out for myself. If you want to look at them, click here.

Then I went to Urban Outfitters and purchased an Infinity Bracelet but I want to wear it as an anklet because my other infinity anklet broke and I love to wear anklets during the summer. You can buy the same bracelet here.

I then went to Topshop and I bought two tops. I wanted some cropped tops that I could wear dressy or casual. I got a black one and a white one so that they go with everything. You can buy the same tops here.

Finally, I went to Debenhams in the Mac section and bought the Fix+. I have wanted a setting spray for a while and really had my eye on this one. It was £14.50 and you can look at it here.


I hope you enjoyed this haul post, I really loved all of the things I bought and I will review them soon.

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos