Monday, 2 June 2014

Stila Makeup Review

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
Hi guys,
I have recently found some Stila Makeup products, the reason I say found is that my older sister used to use these products which I didn't realise because I was only 5 at the time and I've suddenly found them and tried them out. I was over the moon to find these products because lets face it, Stila is a good, high-street makeup brand! And I don't own many high-end products. I doubt that these products will still be available as I couldn't find a link for them but I still thought I'd review them for you.


So I found 3 items, a blush, liquid foundation and concealer, all of which I will be reviewing today. Firstly, I tried out the concealer. It is a stick concealer in the shade B. It is slightly darker than my skin tone because my sister has slightly darker skin than me but its nothing dramatic that a bit of blending couldn't fix. This is a good cover-up but the problem is that it doesn't blend very well at all which it needs to because it is quite yellow-toned.


The next product I tried was the blush. It is quite a rose colour and very pretty. I tried it out and it is super pigmented! I really like it! It is probably my favourite blush that I own. The only down side to it is the packaging. Obviously this is quite an old product but the packaging is cardboard and is not very good. The actual blush though is fantastic.


The final product is the foundation also in the shade B. This foundation is quite orange so it takes some blending in but once its blended it is a nice coverage and foundation. The major disadvantage is the smell though because it really smells disgusting! I'm not sure if I could actually go a whole day wearing it because the smell is so strong and its not a good one. This really disappoints me because the actual consistency is great.

Overall, I'm not overly impressed by these Stila products. The blush, like I said is great but the others are nothing worth what you pay for them and I wouldn't buy them, drugstore makeup works much better and is much cheaper.

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo





















2 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos