Sunday, 1 June 2014

The Beauty Scenario Tag

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
For high end it would have to be the Bare Minerals powder foundation and for drugstore it would be between Rimmel Match Perfection and Bourjois Healthy Mix but I'd probably keep the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum.

2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
I would ignore it because it isn't an appropriate comment to make at an interview.

3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
I probably wouldn't put a lipstick on but if I had to it would probably be Mac's Ravishing.

4. I can't do this question as I am a teenager.

5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut but they hear you wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you:
a) smile, say thank you, leave and call your Mum hysterical
b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward
c) Complain to the manager and get a refund

I would do a.

6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you take?
I don't really have many and no 'do it all' ones so I'd take my Urban Decay Naked Basics palette.

7. Your house has been robbed! Don't worry, everyone is safe but your beauty stash has been raided. Whats the product you really hope is safe?
Probably my Stila Blush because it is really old and so I'm not sure I'd be able to replace it and I love the colour so much! Everything else I think I could replace.

8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you
a) Just pretend you haven't noticed
b) Ask them to repurchase it
c) Secretly do the same to theirs.

I would have confronted them about it because they are my friend but since it isn't one of the options I would pretend I hadn't noticed. I think my friends would repurchase it if they ruined it anyway though.


I hope you enjoyed this tag! I tag all of you to do it.

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos