Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Exciting New Purchases

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
This is a really small haul but to be honest I was extremely pleased with my purchases so I thought I would share them with you.

Firstly I'll share the product I was most excited about. I got the Clarisonic Mia from Dillards. I have always wanted to try out a Clarisonic because they get so much hype from the beauty world. I have got a dupe from Olay but I wanted to try the real thing and there was a great deal on. I bought it for $99 which is great in comparison to the usual costs for a Clarisonic. It also contained a charger and two cleansers. Then when I got to the checkout, I got a free bag for it and another two cleansers so I was really pleased with this purchase. I will review it after having used it for a while and might even do a comparison of the drugstore version and the real deal.


Also from Dillards I bought the Clinique Acne Solutions gel. Although I don't have acne I like to use these kinds of spot treatments for breakouts. I haven heard good things about this and wanted to try it myself. It cost $25.

My next purchase, also from Dillards, was these wedges. They are really cute for Summer and i thought they would look nice with a day dress. They cost $69.99 which seems expensive but I will get a lot of wear out of them.


My final purchase was this skater skirt from Charlotte Russe, it was a really good price at $16 and I'm looking forward to wearing it.


xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo



8 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos