Friday, 25 July 2014

Florida Mall Haul

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
So on Tuesday I went to the Florida Mall and today I'll show you my purchases.


From Aeropostale I bought two pairs of shorts. They can be worn for exercise but I don't do any of that so I wear them to sleep or lounge about in because they are really comfy.


Then from Charlotte Russe I bought two tops. One is a really thin long-sleeved top which says 'Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken'. I'm going to wear this with leggings and I think I might even travel in it. I also bought a crop top which I think I can wear casual with some shorts or dressy with a skirt.


From Lush I bought another Bubblegum Lip Scrub because I'm running low on my other one. I also bought a makeup brush from Forever 21.


Finally I bought Mac Face and Body Foundation in C2 which I will review after I have used it for a while since this is my first Mac Foundation.



xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos