Wednesday, 16 July 2014

HUGE Mixed Haul

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
I'm in Florida again at the minute and we all know how I do some serious damage in Florida… So today I have a really large haul for you. Since there are so many products, I'm not going to talk too much about them as I can review them later on.


Firstly, I went to Target and I bought a pack of 4 Burts Bees lip balms and a single one. I know it sounds a bit obsessive but I really wanted to try them. The coconut one is my favourite.


Also from Target I bought the Yes To facial wipes to remove my makeup, the new Maybelline Pumped Up mascara and the new Maybelline Dream Wonder Foundation. I got the Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Palette in Petal Pusher.


Since I'm currently at the beach, I also got a bronzing suncream and the book 'Eleanor and Park' to read.



I also bought two bikini tops from Target but I bought the bottoms from Victorias Secret. These are the two bikinis, I used the same bottoms for both.




Then from JC.Penny I found two 'Its a 10' products on sale. I got the Leave-in conditioner and Volumising shampoo. 

Then from Charming Charlie I got a really nice mint green watch. 


Next I went to American Eagle Outfitters and I purchased this really nice floral dress. It was in the sale so it was really cheap and I thought I could easily dress it up with sandals and a cardigan or down with sneakers and a denim jacket.


Then from PacSun I got some dark grey, high-waisted shorts and a daisy vest top. I bought the top two sizes bigger than my usual XS (a Medium) so that it wasn't too cropped because I don't like showing my belly and this way it met my shorts.



I then went to Bath and Body Works and bought 10 hand sanitisers. I know that sounds like a lot but back home in the UK we don't have Bath and Body works and its 5 for $5 so I tend to stock up when I come.



Then I went to Ulta. It was my first time in Ulta and I loved it so much that I got a rewards card for it. It was buy one get one 50% of in Nyx so I got two butter glosses in the colours 'Cupcake' and 'Apple Struddle', the Full Coverage concealer and a lipliner.


I also got a shaving set which has 3 different razor heads for different things which I thought was great and it was half price. I also got Simples Eye Makeup Remover and a beauty blender dupe. The last thing I got from Ulta was The Body Shop's Coconut body scrub.

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo






6 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos