Wednesday, 2 July 2014

My Favourite Nail Polishes

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
I have a lot of nail polishes but I always seem to lean towards the same colours when I paint my nails. Of all my polishes, these are my favourites.


1. Essie Nail Polish in Bikini So Teeny
I mentioned this in one of my favourites posts at the beginning of the year. This colour is so pretty and I get lots of compliments when I have this on my nails.


2. Essie Nail Polish in Fashion Playground
This is such a nice pastel mint colour. The picture below doesn't do it justice. I absolutely love this colour and I probably wear this one the most.

3. Topshop Nail Polish in Boy Next Door
This is a really nice pastel blue colour perfect for the spring/summer. These polishes are really affordable but great quality.


4. Barry M Gelly Nail Polish in Green Berry
These specific belly polishes are really good. They cost only £4.99 but stay on for a really long time.


5. Barry M Gelly Nail Polish in Blue Grape
This is such a bright, vibrant electric blue colour and I love it.


6. Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel in Ginger Melon
Not only do I love the colour of this polish but it is also scented. It smells so good! Ginger Melon sounds a bit disgusting but it smells so tropical and nice. I love it.


xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos