Monday, 21 July 2014

Summer Lovin' Tag

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 08:15
Sorry I didn't post yesterday! I couldn't think of any post ideas so if you have any please comment below. I found this tag on youtube so I decided it would be a nice easy one to do whilst I think of better post ideas!

1. Summer Lipstick you're loving?
I don't wear a lot of lipstick in the summer but I wear lip balm and recently I've been loving the Burts Bees Lipbalms.

2. Summer nail polish you're loving?
During summer I love gel nail polish as you'll know if you've read my Summer Must-Haves post and I've just bought a new gel polish from Sally Hansen called Blue My Mind. I've never tried the gel polishes from Sally Hansen but so far I really like this one.


3. Bikini you're loving this summer?
I've been loving two new ones I've bought which were in my Huge Mixed Haul post if you want to see images.

4. Favourite Summer Frappuccino from Starbucks?
I don't drink many frappuccinos, only double chocolate chip. I know its not very summery but it tastes good!

5. Favourite fake tan?
I don't really use actual fake tan, I use tan enhancers and moisturisers and my two favourites are St. Tropez's Gradual Tan and Coppertone's Tan Enhancer.

6. Favourite Summer Song?
This one's difficult because I love so may but recently I've been really loving 5 Seconds of Summer's album and at the minute I really like the songs 18 and Good Girls.

7. Favourite Summer Accessory?
Again I've mentioned this in another post but I love anklets during the summer time.

8. Favourite Summer fragrance/perfume?
I think that The Body Shop's Indian Night Jasmine Perfume is a really summery scent and I love wearing it.

9. Summer Book you're loving?
I'm not very far into it but I've just started reading Eleanor & Park.

10. What are you most excited to do this summer?
Just relax in general with my family and friends!

I tag all of you to do this post!

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

2 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos