Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Altamonte Mall Haul

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
I went shopping on Monday to the Altamonte Mall in Florida and today I'm going to show you some of the things I purchased. 

Firstly, I went into Aeropostale and I bought two skirts and a top. They are more on the dressy side but I tried them on and absolutely loved them. The first one was a purple/pink coloured skater skirt from the Pretty Little Liars Collection as part of Hannas Clothes. This was originally supposed to be $32.00 but then when I went to pay it turned out to be  50% off and so it was only $16.00. I'll leave it linked here for any of you that are interested. 


Also from Aeropostale I bought another skirt, its quite similar to the one above but its black and more pleated. This is from Bethany Motas Collection and I'll leave it linked here. This was supposed to be $32.00 again but it turned out to only be $22.00. 


I also purchased a black high neck top which looks really nice with the purple skirt. It was supposed to be $19.50 but it turned out to be only $6.00. I couldn't find it on the website to link. I then used a voucher and got an additional $10.00 off of my purchase so it turned out to be a lot cheaper than I expected.


Next I went to Abercrombie and Fitch. I had two $10.00 off gift cards so I bought a hoodie with that but its a cropped one. After this it turned out to come to around $21.00. I would wear this with a top underneath and open but below I only had a grey one and it clashed. I couldn't find the grey one that I have on the website but I found the same one in navy so I'll link that here.


Also from A&F I purchased a t-shirt that reads 'Stay Classic'. This was $21.00 but it should have been $30.00. I couldn't find that to link but I'm sure they'll have that in store.


I popped into Claires and bought a pair of sunglasses for $5.00 as well.


As far as makeup goes, I bought three things from MAC. Firstly, I picked up the eyeshadow 'Satin Taupe' which is a frost. I wanted the pan to put in my palette but they didn't have any so I had to get the full shadow and depot it myself which was a pain but I can collect 6 and get a free lipstick. This was $16.00. I'll link that here.

I also bought a cream blush in the colour 'Ladyblush' which is a really natural colour. This was $22.00 I think. I'll leave it linked here.

Finally in MAC, I bought the Cream Colour Base in Shell. I intended to get Pearl but they didn't have it in stock and the sales assistant recommended Shell to me so I got that. It cost $21.00 I think, I'll link that here.

This is a bit of a cheat but on the way home I called at Publix and got two of my favourite Dial Body Washes to take back to England in the fragrance 'Soy and Almond Milk' and a volumising conditioner from VO5.


I hope you enjoyed this haul post! Which was your favourite thing I purchased?
xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo



3 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos