Friday, 29 August 2014

Teen Choice Awards 2014 / Outfit Reactions

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
I was thinking of doing this type of post after each big event. I thought that then I can give you my reactions on the outfits. Today its the Teen Choice Awards which I know was a few weeks back but I really loved some of the outfits. I also have an Outfit Reactions post from the VMAs and Emmys coming up in the next few weeks.


I think that Taylor Swift looked gorgeous at the Teen Choice Awards this year. Recently, I've been loving skirts and tops with a tiny bit of skin showing and I think that Taylor wears this outfit so well. 


I also thought that Bella Thorne looked really nice. I personally wouldn't wear this dress but I think that she looked really nice.


Starting from the left, I wasn't personally a fan of Kendall Jenners look this year. I didn't really like her outfit at all and I just don't love the slicked back hair look but obviously she is still stunning. I was actually impressed with Kim Kardashians outfit this year. Usually, I don't love what she wear but this time I thought she looked nice. Again with the bit of stomach showing and the same with Kylie.


I actually loved Selena Gomez's outfit. I thought she pulled off the suit really well and its a simple outfit and hair look but she looks really nice. I also love her gold shoes and bag with the black suit.



I didn't mind Lucy Hales dress but it wasn't a stand out outfit for me this year. I did however love Shay Mitchell's outfit. Again she's wearing a skirt and top which I love but I like her hair and makeup too. This is one of my favourite outfits of the night.


Zendaya had a change in outfit during the night. I didn't mind her first outfit, I thought it showed off her slim frame but I absolutely hated the second one. I just thought it looked quite 'Cruella Deville' and I really did not like it. The knee high boots paired with this dress… I just wasn't a fan. Especially considering she accepted a Fashion award in it.

Obviously these are all my opinions and not everyone will agree which I totally understand. 

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos