Sunday, 14 September 2014

Eyeshadow / My Updated Makeup Collection

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
You can obviously see by the title that today I'm talking about eyeshadows.

I'll start with single ones and small palettes. I have Bourjois' Smokey Eye palette but to be honest I find it quite chalky and not very pigmented. I also have the Smokey and Natural palette from Sal & Jo's which I really love. I bought these at Sally's. I then have a small palette from Avon which is really nice neutral colours. I also have a Covergirl palette from the Exact Eyelights range.  I have the hazel eyes one. I then have Milanis Brow Kit which is what I lean towards for powder for my brows. 

As for single shadows, I have a gorgeous turquoise from Rimmel, a green and a pale pink from Bourjois, a purple from 17 and a little shimmer pigment. I also have 4 cream shadows which are my favourites. I have MACs Paintely Paint Pot which is a great eye primer and on its own. I have one from Benefit which is called RSVP. This was my first cream shadow and probably my favourite. I then have two Maybelline Colour Tattoos in Bad to the Bronze and Tough as Taupe. 


Onto my other eyeshadow palettes, I have one from Chili Pepper which has some really nice greys. i also have one from Disney. I have two from Wet N Wild in the colours Comfort Zone and Petal Plusher I think. I have another one that I love but Im not sure what brand it is by. I then have MAC's Limited Edition Stroke of Midnight Warm palette and my custom pro palette which only contains two eyeshadows so far in the shades Satin Taupe and Nocteurnelle.


xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos