Sunday, 2 November 2014

Happy Birthday!

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
One year ago today, I began this blog after a lot of persuasion from my best friend (harrietjacksonx). I finally agreed with the strict condition that it stay anonymous. One year later and I am so thankful to her for practically forcing me to do this. I love it so much and can't imagine not doing it.

I feel as though my posts have improved greatly since my first ever post - a review which I will link here. With over 2500 of you following me on bloglovin and over 10,000 page views, I feel so grateful to all of you reading this. I've had over 360 wonderful, sweet comments that I get on a regular basis put a smile on my face as I remember the first comment I got and how proud I was as I texted my best friend and we both had a mini celebration. I remember how every time I got an email informing me that I had another follower, making my overall total 12, the many texts that were exchanged between the two of us.

Despite now gaining followers daily, I am still so happy when I see that email and I can't thank you all enough. I hope I can continue to make posts that you will enjoy.

Thank you <3

xoxo PinkCupcake xoxo


4 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos