Sunday, 9 November 2014

Sweater Weather Tag

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
I tag harrietjacksonx, beautybyeden and all of you to do this tag preparing for the colder months.


Favourite Candle Scent?
I always go for vanilla scented candles from Yankee Candle although I have been wanting to purchase one from Bath and Body Works with a more Autumnal Scent. What would you recommend?

Coffee, Tea or Hot Chocolate?
I don't actually like any hot drinks as much as I would love to sit with a mug of hot chocolate on a cold day, I just don't like the taste of them.

Whats The Best Fall Memory You Have?
I don't have any specific memories but I just love watching the leaves change colour and blow around in the wind.

Which Makeup Trend Do You Prefer… Dark Lips or Winged Liner?
I like the look of both but I really don't suit heavy eye makeup so I'd have to say Dark Lips.

Best Fragrance For Fall?
I don't wear particular scents for different seasons although I love the Bath and Body Works Farmstand Apple scent.

Favourite Thanksgiving Food?
In the UK, we don't celebrate Thanksgiving.

What is Autumn Weather Like Where You Live?
Cold and windy. In England, it usually is cold but you can tell when it gets to Autumn as the leaves begin to fall of the trees and blow around in the wind. It gets much cooler.

Most Worn Sweater?
I wear so many jumpers and cardigans in Autumn and Winter that it's difficult to say! They're my favourite thing to wear.

Must-Have Nail Polish This Fall?
I have been loving Barry M's Gelly Polishes in Plum and Watermelon.

Football Games or Jumping in Leaves?
I'm not much of a sports person so jumping around in the leaves.

Skinny Jeans or Leggings?
Leggings all the way, they're my favourite.

Boots or Uggs?
I wear both a lot but probably more boots than Uggs.

Is Pumpkin Spice worth the hype?
I don't really like Pumpkin so I'd have to say no.

Favourite Fall TV Show?
I watch the same shows all year round but recently I've been liking Gossip Girl and Once Upon A Time.

What song really gets you into the fall mood?
I'm not really sure about this one because I listen to whatever musics popular then and that I like, not really for the season.

xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos