Sunday, 16 November 2014

Welcome November

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
I haven't done a post like this before but I want to start doing them every so often. I'm going to talk about the reasons I love November. Its a bit like a favourites post but without naming products.

1. Bonfire Night
Although I don't usually celebrate Bonfire Night that much but I love seeing and hearing the fireworks and bonfires. 

2. Christmas Music and Movies
I love the time when it's acceptable to listen to Christmas music and the other day I heard some playing in the shops. I also made a playlist on Spotfiy, it makes me so excited for Christmas. I also can begin to watch Christmas Movies!

3. Christmas Shopping
I love when the shops get all decorated and gifts and deals begin to come.

4. Colour
I log sit when the leaves begin to go red and orange and blow around in the wind.

5. Clothes
I love autumn clothes.. jumpers, leggings, boots.. They're so comfy!!

What do you love about November?

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos