Monday, 1 December 2014

Blogmas Day 1: The Christmas Tag 2014

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
Today is the first day of blogmas where I'll be blogging everyday until Christmas. This year I've tried to make all of my posts Christmas themed and what better way to start it all than by doing the Christmas Tag! I did a Christmas tag last year so this year I've found a different one to do. Here it goes…

1. What's your favourite Christmas Movie? 
I love all Christmas Movies. My favourites are: Elf, Miracle on 34th Street, The Santa Clause Movies, The Nativity, The Holiday and Love Actually.

2. What are your favourite Christmas colours?
Red and gold.

3. Do you like to stay in your pyjamas or dress up on Christmas Day?
Since I was little, we always stayed in our pyjamas all day but last year and this year we have/will be dressing up.

4. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?
This is so difficult because I like buying presents and would want to buy one for all of my family but if I had to choose just one, probably my Mum.

5. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Christmas Day

6. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
Yes

7. What do you like to do on Christmas Holidays?
Shop for presents and wrap them up, listen to christmas music and watch christmas films.

8. Any Christmas Wishes?
That everybody has a great Christmas < Cheesy I know

9. Favourite Christmas Smell?
The smell of Christmas Dinner, its my favourite meal.

10. Favourite Christmas meal or treat?
Christmas Dinner!!

xoxo 

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos