Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Blogmas Day 2: Christmas Present Ideas

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
I always like to get personalised, thoughtful presents and this year, I am really happy with the presents I've bought for my family. For my Dad, I have bought some concert tickets. I think that this is a really good present idea because its quite unexpected, if you didnt want to go for music, I'll leave links at the end of the post to websites where i got all my gifts and I'll also leave a link to a list of upcoming concerts.

For my Mum, I got her a small charm to put on a bracelet and engraved a message onto it. I did a similar gift for my little sister. I found a really cool idea where you can create your own necklace. The one I chose was a star design and you choose which small charms you want onto the chain. Its difficult to explain but I will leave a link below where you can see it.

For my older sister, I got her personalised kitchen thing since she is moving out after Christmas. Another good idea is making up a hamper or small container full of lots of little presents. I did that for her birthday this year. I fin that people appreciate presents that have had lots of though more so she really liked that.

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos