Friday, 5 December 2014

Blogmas Day 5: Christmas Song Playlist!

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 14:46
I wish I could listen to Christmas Music all year around… it has to be one of my favourite things about this time of the year and these are my must-have songs on my Christmas Playlist…

1. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday by Wizzard

2. Last Christmas by Wham!

3. Fairytale of New York by The Pogues

4. Merry Xmas Everybody by Slade

5. Do They Know It's Christmas? by Band Aid 30

6. Merry Christmas Everybody by Shakin' Stevens

7. It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year by Andy Williams

8. The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole

9. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! by Dean Martin

10. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Frank Sinatra

xoxo


2 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos