Monday, 22 December 2014

Christmas Day Outfit Ideas

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 05:24
This year on Christmas Day, my family and I are going out for Christmas Dinner so I wanted to wear a dressy outfit. I have two options, I am wearing the dress but I'm wearing the other outfit tomorrow to a meal out. 



Firstly these are my Christmas nails and I used Ciaté polishes. 



This is the outfit I will be wearing. My tartan dress is from New Look and was around £22 which is a great price I think. I paired it with black thicker tights and some little black ankle boots from New Look also. 



I am in love with this outfit! My top, bandeau/bralette and necklace is from Brandy Melville and the quality is amazing. They were quite cheap but they are so soft and this is my favourite outfit at the minute. 

My leggings are from New Look and I love them, you can't see it well on the photo but they are patterned grey and black, they were also quite cheap. Finally my heeled shoe-boots are from Payless. 

Xoxo





11 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos