Sunday, 28 December 2014

New Years Eve Makeup Look

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
This look is quite dramatic because I wanted to try it out for New Years Eve. 



Firstly I took Benefits The Porefessional all over my face to smooth my pores. 


Then I took a medium coverage foundation and applied in generously using Real Techniques Buffing Brush to buff it into my skin. 


As a primer/base for my eyes, I used Maybellines Colour Tattoo in Tough as Taupe. On the photo it looks gold but it's more of a grey taupe colour hence the name. 


Then I took MACs Satin Taupe all over my lid and MACs Nocturnelle in the outer-V.


I then used the left hand side crease colour on top to really accentuate the purple. I also took the right hand side crease colour in the crease and outer-V. I blended everything out with a clean brush. 


Now I took a GOSH silver pigment on the inner part of my eyelid and a purple/blue one in the centre of my lid. I also used MACs Reflects Blue pigment in my inner corner. 


I concealed next to clean up the pigments fall out. I used Maybellines age rewind under my eyes and to highlight. I also took MACs Pro-long wear concealer on blemishes. 


Now I lined the outer part of my lid with Stilas waterproof stay all day liner. If you suit winged liner then that would look nice but I don't so I stuck with normal. I then used a black eyeliner from Rimmel to tight line. 


I used Rimmels nude eyeliner on my waterline and mixed Urban Decays 24/7 liner in Lust and a black eyeliner from Rimmel under my eye. I smudged it out too. 


Now I curled my lashes and applied a generous coat of Benefits They're Real mascara. 


I tidied up my brows with Soap and Glorys Brow Archery. 


I didn't want to use any bronzer so I used Nars orgasm blush on the apples of my cheeks and MACs Shell highlight on my Cupid's bow and cheekbones. 


This look would look lovely with a nude lip but I wanted to go bright so I have two options. I have a lipstick from Bite:


Or Maybellines Hot Plum:


This is the finished eye look. 



Xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos