Monday, 22 December 2014

What I Got For Christmas from My Best Friends 2014

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 09:21
I hope you had a good Christmas! Obviously in this post I'm not trying to brag about my lovely gifts in any way, this is just an interesting post to write and to read hopefully.


Firstly from my best friends I got lovely gifts. I got a £10 MAC voucher, Urban Outfitters bracelet and a Barry M Christmas nail polish.


From my other friend I got a Memory box which I have wanted for a while and inside it was filled with lots of little bits. It had a pack of earrings, a necklace, some rings, a Pink body spray, Sleek Natural eyeshadow palette and a Barry M Gelly Poilsh. 


I definitely got spoilt by my friends this year! I got one of them a pandora bracelet with a good luck charm on it and the other a perfume and the other present I can't mention because she hasn't opened it yet! 

xoxo

4 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos