Friday, 20 February 2015

Benefit High Beam Review

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
I had a mini sample size of Benefits High Beam and I was loving it so I decided to purchase the full size and try it out. 



As you can see, this highlighter looks like a nail polish and you apply it with a small, nail-polish like brush. I find that it looks very natural as it has a pink sheen to it rather than white making it perfect for everyday use.



This highlighter is liquid and very runny rather than creamy. It gives a lovely glowy sheen to your face and I personally like to apply it to my cheekbones, cupids bow and brow bone. I find it looks most natural there.

This highlighter contains 13ml of product which is enough to last you a while. It retails at £19.50 which is quite pricey but worth it.

xoxo

4 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos