Monday, 9 February 2015

TMI Tag 2014: An Update

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
I did this tag back when I started my blog in 2013 but I decided it was time for an update seeing as I never really tell you about me. Also this is a longer version than the one I did before. This one has 50 questions. Here it is…

1. What are you wearing?
I'm in my pajamas which are some shorts from Lasenza and a McBusted Concert T-shirt

2. Ever been in love?

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
No

4. How tall are you?
5ft 4in


5. How much do you weigh?
6 stone


6. Any tattoos?
No

7. Any piercings?
I have my ears pierced

8. OTP?
From my favourite TV Shows, I love Naley (Nathan and Haley) from One Tree Hill, Chair (Chuck and Blair) from Gossip Girl and Haleb (Hanna and Caleb) from Pretty Little Liars.

9. Favourite shows?
I love Pretty Little Liars, Friends, One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, Once Upon A Time and Hollyoaks.

10. Favourite bands?
I like The Script who I am going to see this week! I also like One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer.

11. Something you miss?
My sister because she moved out earlier this year.

12. Favourite songs?
I have a lot of songs I love but top three are probably "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraaz, "Keep Your Head Up" by Andy Grammar and "Bad Day" by Daniel Powter.

13. How old are you?
I am 15 and will be 16 on April 29th.

14. Zodiac sign?
Taurus

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
Hmm.. probably kind, funny and they'd have to be quite sarcastic because my family and I are quite sarcastic.

16. Favourite quote?
I love lots and will be writing a post about them later on in the week but my top two are "Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land amongst the stars" and "Even the caterpillar turned into a butterfly".

17. Favourite Actor?
I don't have an ultimate favourite but I think that Jennifer Lawrence and Shailene Woodley are great actresses. I love Zac Efron too though.

18. Favourite Colour?
Its been turquoise for as long as I can remember!

19. Loud music or soft?
Depends on the situation and atmosphere.

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
I'm not sure really, probably to bed.

21. How long does it take you to shower?
This sounds strange but it depends how tired I am. If I'm wide awake it doesn't take me long but if I'm feeling sleepy, the warm water makes me just want to stand there for ages so it ends up being a lot longer.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in a morning?
I can get ready in 20 minutes but I like to have an hour. I get up, have breakfast, sit on my phone for 5 minutes, do my makeup and hair, get dressed and get my bags ready for school or going out.

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
No, hopefully I never will be because I'd definitely lose.

24. Turn on?
Funny, kind, good-looking…

25. Turn off?
Arrogant and cocky

26.  The reason I started blogging?
My best friend practically forcing me to do it, I'm happy she did now!

27. Fears?
Most things but I especially don't like planes or boats. I don't like rides either.

28. Last thing that made you cry?
This is a difficult one because I very rarely cry- I don't cry at any films, tv shows or books so I'm really not sure.

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
This morning

30. Meaning behind your blog name?
It started being PinkCupcake7 because I used a website where you enter words and numbers and it comes up with a name. Then I switched to "Just add Sparkle…" because I preferred it and had more time to think it through.

31. Last book you read?
Eesh, this is not good… It has definitely been a while but it was probably The Fault in Our Stars last year. I have bought several books to read, I've just been revising instead recently.

32. Book you're currently reading?
I'm not at the minute

33. Last show you watched?
Hollyoaks last night

34. Last person you talked to?
My Mum

35. Relationship between you and the last person you texted?
My friends about Pretty Little Liars

36. Favourite food?
I love a proper, Sunday Dinner or Christmas Dinner but I also love Steak.

37. Place you want to visit?
I'd love to go to Australia but since I don't like planes or boats, I'm not sure that will happen.

38. Last place you were?
I don't know whether this means in general which is in the kitchen or a country. The last country I visited was America.

39. Do you have a crush?



40. Last time you kissed someone?
Last week

41. Last time you were insulted?
I'm honestly not sure which is a good thing

42. Favourite flavour of sweets?
I usually go for the apple or lemon flavoured sweets.

43. What instruments do you play?
I play the guitar.

44. Favourite piece of jewellery?
I like the significance between my Pandora charms and I also like my Lokai bracelet but I have a necklace that my Mum and Dad bought me when I was little with "Little Princess" engraved on it. I don't wear it much now but I love it.

45. Last sport you played?
I'm not really a sports player… but Badminton

46. Last song you sang?
I think it was Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran although I watched the Charts Show last night and had a huge sing-song then!

47.Favourite chat up line?
I don't really like chat-up lines because they're so cheesy!

48. Have you ever used it?
No

49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
With my family

50. Who should answer these questions next?
I tag all of you.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos