Saturday, 27 June 2015

Anastasia Brow Wiz: Worth The Hype?

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
This has got to be one of the most talked about products in the beauty world. Anastasia of Beverly Hills is known for their brow products so I decided to purchase the Brow Wiz, wondering if it was the worth the hype it gets. Today I'll be sharing my opinions with you.



I purchased this product from Sephora in Florida and asked the woman in the shop to help me choose a colour to ensure it matched my brows seemlessly. The colour selection is so large that it is extremely easy to get a brow wiz that matches your eyebrows correctly however despite asking for help choosing by a professional, I feel that mine is the wrong shade. I think that the woman looked at my hair colour more than my actual brows and so it does not match my brows correctly. Despite this, I will continue to use it and possibly buy a new Brow Wiz next time I'm in Sephora.


Not only does this product offer a large colour range catering for all shades of brows but it also has the tiniest crayon pencil enabling you to easily mimick the tiny brow hairs to create a precise brow. It also contains a brow comb on the other end of the product which is great for combing your brows into place.

The catch? It has to be the price. At $21.00 this pencil is pricey. I think that it is a good product for filling in the brows and I do want to give it another go and buy the correct shade however I do think that you can get dupes from the drugstore and I personally think I prefer my Soap & Glory Brow Archery. For this reason, I wouldn't say it is worth the hype. It's good but not like its made out to be. 

xoxo

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos