Friday, 17 July 2015

Bonita Springs Haul

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
The past few nights I have spent in Bonita Springs on the Gulf Coast of Florida. Opposite our hotel there was a little strip mall called "Coconut Point" and today I wanted to do an in depth haul of the things I bought. I bought quite a lot because this has been my first shopping trip in Florida in months so I was excited. I will try and link all the items mentioned at the end of the post if I can find them on the websites, you'll also be able to see the clothes better then because I couldn't get very good photos with good lighting at the hotel.

Day 1:

The first shop I went in was PacSun and I bought one top. I really love this top, its off the shoulder although it could be worn on the shoulders I suppose. Its fitted for the upper part and then flares out towards the bottom. I wore this so much because I really love it and it wasn't very expensive.


The next shop I went in was Ulta Beauty and I rarely get to go in Ulta so I really enjoyed shopping there. I picked up a purple Revlon eyeshadow in the shade Plum as I'd left my MAC Blackberry eyeshadow at home. I also got a NYX lipliner in the shade Mauve and the new Dipbrow Pomade in the Chocolate shade because I wanted to try out this one before the Anastasia one as I've never used this type of brow product before. I also got a Maybelline Fit Me Powder in the shade Coconut. I got it darker than my skin tone to act as a bronzer and so far I'm loving it more than my other bronzers. I then purchased two Revlon Lip Butters in the shades "Peach Parfait" and "Pink Truffle". I then picked up the Ardel Wispies lashes because I never use false lashes and loved the look of these. I also got Tartes Lights, Camera, Splashes mascara and blush in the shade Exposed. 


From Aeropostale I bought two tops, first I got a strappy patterned top which has tassel like bows at the front and an interesting back. Then I also got a white vest which says "You do not impress me" and the sides are cut out. 





Next from Hollister i got this summery dress which I'm going to wear to Harriet's  mum's beach wedding in August. 



I went into SuperTarget then and I bought two books: James Patterson's "First Love" and Jennifer Nivens "All The Bright Places" which I have already read and loved. I would definitely recommend it and I want to read it again. I also bought two facemasks and a spot treatment from Benzac because my skins been bad at the minute. I also got some eyelash glue for my new false lashes. I then picked up Essie's Vibrant Vibes which is a lovely green colour. 


Day 2:

Firstly I bought 5 pairs of pants from Pink but I didnt think you'd want to see those so I'll miss them out. From Bath & Body Works I purchased 5 of the newly styled Hand Sanitizers and then a cooling gel in the scent Iced Coconut coolada for my really bad sunburn. 


From American Eagle I bought this Venice black top and a plaid yellow shirt for over the top. 


I went back to Aeropostale and I purchased this blue skirt which I love because I rarely wear skirts now. I also bought some more of these comfy shorts I like to wear around the house. 



From LOFT I bought these blue tinted aviator sunglasses which were on sale. 


I then bought this black blazer from Express which I can wear to sixth form next year. 


xoxo

Ulta - ulta.com
Aeropostale shorts - I couldn't find these online but they always have them in store
SuperTarget - target.com
American Eagle plaid yellow shirt - I couldn't find this online 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos