Wednesday, 22 July 2015

Get To Know Me Tag

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
I saw Harriet do this tag a few weeks ago and decided that I wanted to give it a go seeing as I haven't done a tag in a while. Here goes...


1. Is you hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair is definitely straight although in humidity or rain, little hairs around my face tend to curl.

2. Do you dye it yourself or go to the salon?
I haven't dyed my hair before and I'm not planning it anytime soon.

3. Do you wear the same style everyday or do you change it?
I would love to say that I change it but that would definitely be a lie. I either wear it down or in a ponytail although sometimes I might venture out into a bun or some of my hair tied back and some down. Either way I'd say I alternate between 2 hairstyles but I have a couple others I sometimes try. 

4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to the salon?
If I'm going on holiday then my sister will do me gel nails as she is a trained beautician but in general I like to paint my own nails. I never go to the salon though because my sister can offer the same professional service for free. 

5. How often do you change your nail polish?
Very often. I change colour once or twice a week and keep adding coats every couple of days when they get chipped. 

6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just summer?
I polish my nails all year round because I just hate bare, unpainted nails. 

7. How long does it take you to put on your makeup?
If I was doing a simple everyday look then I'd say 5-10 minutes but if I'm going out properly like at night then I'll spend a lot more time because I obviously  really enjoy doing it. 

8. What do you do first? Your face or eyes?
Generally my face but if I'm going for a dramatic, heavy eyeshadow look then I do my eyes first. 

9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need?
Well I don't think anybody actually NEEDS makeup so I collect it. I do use it all now and then though. 

10. Do you wear false eyelashes often?
I've never worn false lashes before, my own lashes are quite good and I've recently gotten LVL lashes (a tint and perm) so I don't need false ones. 

11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
Definitely not. I never wear it if I'm not going somewhere and on holiday, I barely wear any even when I do go out. 

12. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?
Never unless I've had it on the rest of the day and haven't taken it off yet or will be going out later in the day. 

13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes, I do often do that. 

14. How many high-end products do you have?
It has only really been in the past year that I have started to fork out for expensive products so I do own a lot of drugstore but now I am beginning to own a lot of high-end too. I'd say its nearly 50/50 if you class MAC as high-end. 

15. Do you plan your OOTD (Outfit of the day) everyday or decide when you get dressed? 
I decide when I get dressed other than if I'm going out to a party or event like that where it requires getting more dressed up.

16. How often do you change your handbag?
Quite often, I switch colours depending on outfits.

17. How often do you blog?
I try to blog Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday so 4 times a week and I'm pretty good at sticking to it in the summer on holiday but once school starts, I slack a lot and end up posting once every few weeks but I am trying to get some posts planned so that that doesn't happen this time!

18. Do you read your comments posted on your blog?
Yes, I always do and try to respond although it seems like I don't because my comments for some reason don't have a reply button. I've tried to fix it but it doesn't seem to work so I promise I read and appreciate every one and try to comment back on their blogs since I can't reply directly unless its through Google+

19. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I have a notes page dedicated to "Makeup Wishlist" which gets added to probably a little too frequently. 

20. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
Either my Nikon D3200 (DSLR) or my iPhone 6 

xoxo









2 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos