Monday, 17 August 2015

20 Questions Tag

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
I found this simple tag and I thought I'd give it a go since my Get To Know Me tag was really popular. I tag Harriet and Nicole Marie to do this and anybody else who wants to leave a link below!


1. Thing you cannot leave your house without? 
I hate to be this person but my phone

2. Favourite Brand of Makeup?
As far as drugstore goes I would say Maybelline but I love MAC as well. 

3. Favourite flowers?
I like Gebras.

4. Favourite Clothing Store?
Hmm.. I love lots but favourites are PacSun, Aeropostale and American Eagle.

5. Favourite Perfume?
Summer perfume would be The Body Shop Indian Night Jasmine but I also love Dolce & Gabana The One.

6. Heels or Flats?
Flats.

7. Do you make good grades?
Yes, well not bad ones.

8. Favourite Colours?
Turquoise.

9. Do you drink energy drinks?
I sometimes drink Lucozade if I have a headache to get some sugar. 

10. Do you drink juice?
No I don't like juices.

11. Do you like swimming?
I used to love it but now I don't swim much.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
Sometimes, depends where I am.

13. What's your favourite moisturizer?
L'Oreal Skin Perfection, I won't use anything else. 

14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
Definitely.

15. Do you get mad easily?
I think I do which is bad but I don't generally stay mad long. 

16. Are you into ghost hunting?
Ghosts scare me.

17. Any phobias? 
I have too many to name them all but I don't like rides, the ocean, planes or boats. 

18. Do you bite my nails?
If one of my nail rips then I do bite them.

19. Have you ever had a near death experience? 
No.

20. Do you drink Coffee?
No I don't like any hot drinks.

Xoxo

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos