Sunday, 9 August 2015

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer and Powder Review

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
I recently bought the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer and Powder although I bought it in Coconut to use as a bronzer, they are what I'm going to be reviewing today.

Concealer

I purchased in the shade 10 Light because I was intending to use it under my eyes. Despite this, I use it all over my face and often in replace of foundation because its so lovely, I'll get more into that soon though. The shade range isn't great with only 6 shades but I find that this concealer is so blendable that it's easy to blend a colour that isn't specifically your shade.


The texture is really blendable and the coverage I would say is medium. I love this concealer and use it over my MAC Pro-Longwear. The other good thing is that it is a fraction of the price at only $6.99.

This has got to be my favourite concealer joint with Maybelline Age Rewind. I love Maybelline for concealers and this is a great addition to my collection.


Powder/Bronzer

This concealer comes in 8 shades but I got a darker shade (Coconut) to act as a bronzer. I have the version of this powder that is "Set and Smooth" so it supposed to set your makeup, reduce shine and minimise pores. I don't know if this is true as I don't use it for that way but this makes the best bronzer.

The shade is a perfect not too orange-toned bronzer so it really is great for contouring and for adding a sun kissed glow to the skin. It is my go to bronzer over Benefit's Hoola and NYC's Sunny Bronzer, all of them. This colour and formula just seems to work with my skin.


The packaging is great, I love the black box and it protects the powder well. It also comes with a mirror and little compartment that lifts to reveal an applicator although I don't use that one, I use a Real Techniques Blush Brush.

The other good thing is the price. At $7.99 this bronzer beats a lot of others on the market. It is super affordable and once again a great, affordable addition to your collection.

xoxo

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos