Wednesday, 5 August 2015

My Go-To Natural Summer Makeup

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
Since its summer, I don't like to cake a full face of makeup on my face everyday. I barely wear makeup in the summer but when I do, I like to wear this light, natural makeup perfect for summer.


I rarely use foundation in the summer. If I feel I need more coverage then I'll use Maybelline Pure Dream BB cream because it adds coverage, cancels out redness but looks like skin and feels so lightweight, it also is supposed to help your skin. However, most of the time, I just use my Maybelline Fit Me Concealer In Light under my eyes and on any blemishes or redness, I blend that in with my Real Techniques Contour Brush. 


I then set my concealer with my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder with my Real Techniques Setting Brush. 


I then slightly warm up my face because I use the light concealer to look natural but then need to warm up my face a little with my Maybelline Fit Me Powder in Coconut with my Real Techniques Blush Brush. I concentrate this on my cheekbones but not contouring, I also put it on my forehead and down my nose slightly. 


I have been loving my new blush: Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed. I use the Real Techniques Multi Task Brush and put this just above the bronzer on my cheeks. 


I then add some mascara. I like to use waterproof mascara in the summer because I think the staying power is better and it lasts better in the heat. I use Maybelline's The Rocket for a natural look.


To fill in my brows naturally, I have been recently using my Soap & Glory Brow Archery in Brownie Points. I usually use the pen side but since I'm due another HD brows appointment, my eyebrows are a little out of shape so I've found the crayon side to be easier to use. 


This completes my makeup look. I love the cheeks in this look, I think it looks gloqy and light but kind of "your skin but better". 


Xoxo 

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos