Wednesday, 12 August 2015

The Fun Questions Tag

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
My Get To Know Me Tag got quite a few views and I found this "Fun Questions" Tag which seemed to incorporate the same kind of "get to know me" questions. I tag Harriet.

1) When is your birthday? (You don't have to include the year if you don't want to.)
April 29th 1999.

2) What are 3 of your favorite colors?
Turquoise, Coral and Aqua.

3) What are your 3 favorites quotes?

  • "Shoot for the Moon, even if you miss, you'll land amongst the stars."
  • "Even the caterpillar turned into a butterfly."
  • "Life is like a camera. Focus on what's important. Capture the good times. Develop from the negatives and if things don't work out, just take another shot."
4) Are you addicted to YouTube?
No I'm actually not. I watch some beauty tutorials from time to time but I'm not addicted. 

5) What are 3 of your favorite shows on TV or YouTube or both?
Once Upon A Time, Pretty Little Liars, Friends and One Tree Hill (Sorry it's 4! I couldn't narrow down to 3)


6) What are 3 qualities you like in a best friend?
Caring, Loyal and Trustworthy. 

7) Do you like your name? 
I actually do like my name a lot! 

8) If you have the choice to pick your own name, what will it be?
I would keep my name the same as Olivia because I like my name a lot. 

9) What is your fantasy dream?
I'm not sure at all.

10) Do you wear makeup?
I don't wear full face all that often but I do wear makeup.

11) If you could write a book, what would the title be and what would it be about?
If I were to write a book, it would be a fiction book but I'm not sure on a title. I always loved writing stories when I was younger but I was always so bad at the titles... They're all un-named!

12) What makes you cry?
I actually cry at very few things. I don't cry at movies or adverts or TV shows or books... Only real life things that bother me.

13) What makes you angry?
Hmm.. It's tricky to say what exactly because it depends really. 

14) What makes you happy?
Family and Friends I guess as cheesy as that sounds!

15) What is "Fangirling?"
I don't understand what kind of question this is... I think everybody knows what Fangirling is. 

16) What are your 3 favorites snacks?
I'm not really a very good snack person because I'm a fussy eater but I like Winders which are a fruit roll type of snack in England. I also like cookies a lot and I'm not really sure what else. I kind of eat cereal as a snack.

17) What are your 3 favorite foods?
Chocolate, Christmas Dinners and Steak.

18) What are your 3 favorite drinks?
Sprite, Water and Milk. That's boring but I don't like hot drinks or juices... fussy!

19) Can you tell us a little about yourself?
20) What are 10 random facts about you?
21) What are your 3 fun things to do?
I guess it is safe to say I was not very good at this tag... I skipped the last three questions because I didn't know hoe to answer any of them! I left them incase you wanted to do the tag and answer them though. 

xoxo

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos