Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Back to School Full Face Makeup Look

Posted by Olivia Jayne at 00:00
Today I wanted to do a fuller makeup look for those of you who like to wear more makeup to school. Personally, I don't wear this much but simply because I like to keep my makeup quite natural. I decided to use a affordable, drugstore makeup in this look but I also used a couple of other more expensive options wear necessary. 


To prime my face, I used Benefit's The PoreFessional which provides really smooth skin to apply your foundation on. I used Bourjois' Healthy Mix Serum on my Skin and blended it in with Real Techniques Essential Foundation Brush.





I then set all of this with Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder and a Real Techniques Setting Brush. I used a small amount of my Maybelline Fit Me powder in Coconut but not to harshly contour. I then applied Mac's Cremeblend Blush in Lady Blush and Tarte's blush in exposed over the top. I find that layering a cream and powder blush is great for staying power. I then used Mac's Soft & Gentle Mineralise Skin Finish to highlight my cheekbones and Cupid's bow. 




For the eyes, I didn't do anything overly dramatic- I just used The Balm's Nude-Tudes Palette and the shade "Stand-offish" on the lid and then a little of "Seductive" in the crease. I finished the eyes with my Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara. 


For the brows, I used my Anastasia Brow Wiz to shape them naturally and then set them with Benefit's Gimme Brow. 

For the lips, I used Soap & Glory's Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss stick in Nudist.


I set this with a spritz of Mac's Fix+.

Xoxo

2 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Just Add Sparkle… Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos